Trouble Will Come, But Healing Will Follow



As a crafter, I have all types of tools, gizmos and gadgets. Each item has it's own unique purpose to help me to complete the projects that I'm working on. One of my favorite objects is my cutting mat. It helps me visualize the size and prospective of my project. What I like most about it is that it is self healing. You can cut into it as much as you want and it just comes back together and heals itself. What's even more interesting is that you can see the scars, but you can no longer feel them. 

Our Christain journey should mimic that self- healing mat. Although life may cut us at times, God through the Holy Spirit provides us with what we need to heal. The scars remind us of our journey, but God provides the healing.

 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33 (NIV)

Unapologetically, G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position