Just A Conversation

Related imageGrowing up, I would often hear the term "witnessing" be tossed around in various conversations, Christian education classes, Sunday school and so on. As I listened to the variations of what people said it was, it seemed so intimidating to me. I was never one that would just go up to someone and tell them why they needed to know God. Just meeting people on a social level was awkward enough.

The thing is, I know God personally. I talk to God regularly, like a friend... and most important, He talks to me! To me, telling others about someone I love so deeply is just like having a conversation. Bragging on what they have done and what they can do. Sharing our experiences, conversations, and adventures. That is it!

The interesting thing is that God always provides an opportunity for those conversations and he also gives you what the other person needs to hear (if you are listening) from Him. So many of my "Conversations" have ended with "How did you know?" Truth is, I didn't, but He did... It was Just a Conversation that hopefully leads others to know God and ultimately to Salvation.

" “Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. " Luke 14:23  (NIV)

Unapologetically, G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position