Self Care equals Self Prayer

Lately God has called me to a place of constant prayer. My prayers has been focusing on the needs of those God has placed in my path... Family of course, friends, co-workers, church family, and even strangers. I find myself mulling over a growing list of needs, hurts, wants and desires.
During this process I am often finding myself in isolation more often than I desire... As I travel this leg of my journey, the company of travelers have thinned out for reasons I cannot comprehend. In emptying myself out for the sake of others, I constantly find myself  just plain empty.

I've heard alot of conversations and discussions on self-care... and I realized that self care requires self-prayer.

Self- Prayer is what we must do when we need to refill, refuel, realign and get understanding. It helps us to see and understand through a spiritual filter. It helps to accept the "whys" we don't  understand. It strengthens us to press and persevere to Gods purpose and Glory.
Don't forget to apply self prayer to your self care.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart,be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14 | KJV

Be Blessed, G


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position