THE UNAPPROVED YOKE

One of my greatest struggles is learning how to say "No". I have always wanted to be useful and helpful. I do not like to disappoint others, to the extent that I can and will allow myself to be put in a bad place. This has often gotten me into situations that God did not authorize nor condone. 

There are  3 types of yokes in our lives which separates us from Gods desire for our lives. 

1. Man's Yoke which leads to  bondage, confusion, and problems.
2. Satan's Yoke which leads to death and destruction and separation from the Father
3. Self inflicted yokes which lead to careless choices, bad relationships and destructive living.

We must careful not to put on any yoke that God did not approve.


Gods word promises us ; "For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:30 

Be sure not to put on any yokes that God did not approve. Pray to the Father in all things and ask His will concerning you. 

Be Blessed, G

Visit my website at http://gmwatson10.wix.com/calledtolove



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position