Reckless


I never thought in all my days I would witness seeing waves of unmistakable signs that God is trying to get our attention. Waves of violence, waves of unexpected and unpredictable weather, now a global pandemic.


Let me be real... I'm human, and have concerns... not so much am I scared, but concerned that first of all there are still those who despite God's warnings and signs still chose not to recognize him as the God.


My second concern is about those who know God, but are being reckless... Now is the time to mobilize the army of believers to strenghten the Body of Christ through prayer and His word... Don't let selfish, self serving, ideological motives seperate Gods people from each other or Him... God's word is clear to those who hear and believe.


"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:15 KJV


Unapologetically, G



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position