Who Is Your "Greater"?


1 John 4:4 ..."greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world"

My kids schooled me on the symbol that represents "God is Greater than my Highs and Lows". As I have dug a little deeper into its meaning, I've realized that we must learn to size up our situations with our God...

Health issues... God is the ultimate Healer
Financial issues... God resources are unlimited
Mental issues... God is a mind regulator

Whatever the situation we face, we must search God's word and discover His track record that shows that He has already overcome it... So if you trust and believe that God's word is true you can be confident in knowing that your Greater is grounded in the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position