In His Presence


There is such a contrasting dynamic from being in a room of people you know on the surface and being in the presence of someone you have a personal relationship with.

The conversation is different . You reveal more of your true character, deeper thoughts and pure emotions. You feel safe exposing your true self. You feel protected, valued and loved.

Time spent in Gods presence through prayer, meditation, and reading His word develops those feelings of safety, security, and love.


Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,my God, in whom I trust.


Psalms 91:1-2 introduces Gods promises that come from living in His presence. He assures us that it will provide us with  protection, safety, and shelter. Being in His presence will also give us a personal confidence in Him that He will protect us and supply what we need as well as the security that this
relationship is forever.

Being in God's presence gives us confidence and security for our future.

Dear God,
Help me open my heart and spirit to recieve confidence through in you. Help me prioritize my time spent with you and develop a deeper relationship with you.
Amen

Unapologetically, G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position