Help us hear your voice!


Although we are living in more isolated conditions and are learning the new normal of shelter in place and social distancing, it seems the noise has gotten louder. Amidst all the chaos and conflicting opinions, it is so hard to hear from God.

I encourage you to take the time throughout your day... steal away, shut down the noise, turn up your worship, pray, read the word, talk to God, but most importantly listen to what he is saying...

" My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me." John 10:27

His message to us clear...

"14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Lord, help us hear your voice today. Whether our days be long or short... whether our hearts be heavy or light. Whether our strength is weak or strong... help us hear your voice today!
In Jesus Name

Unapologetically your child, G


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position