Fit For The Journey



”And Moses said unto the LORD, O my LORD, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.” Exodus 4:10


Just like Moses, often we take stock in our short comings, and render ourselves useless to the tasks that God has sent us to do. We complain about all the things we can’t do, and forget that we can do all things through Christ which strengthens us. Our God is not a God who would send us anywhere unprepared. We need to check our backpack and realize that everything we need has been there all the time. God’s power is limitless. If you are truly His child, step out on your faith and trust your Father for all things. If God has told you to Go… what are you waiting for… He has already packed your bags.

“Dear Lord, I don’t always understand your awesomeness.
Please help me see that your help is like owning a storehouse
that has a limitless supply of everything I need. “..Amen
Be Blessed
G’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position