Count Your Blessings

Image result for count your blessings"I am a list maker! I make list daily for home, work and ministry. Although I can clearly see the big picture of the things I want to accomplish, I am that girl that has to write out every step on how to get it done. I can at some times become compulsive with my list, but that's just me. 

The Holy Spirit reminded me that Satan knows his job and that is to Steal, Kill and Destroy. Day after day, tactic after tactic, he is relentless in trying to take your mind and actions off of doing God's will and walking in His purpose. 

Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation.

This morning as I began to fuss and my little girl about her mix-matched socks, the Holy Spirit reminded me of what a blessing it is to have her in my life. As I searched the refrigerator to find that my favorite snack was M.I.A, the Holy Spirit reminded me to look around at all of the other choices I had.  

The songwriter says; "Count your Blessings, name them one by one. Count your blessings and see what the Lord has done." What a great counter-attack when Satan comes at us with all the things we have to face. 

Psalm 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

Take some time to list out all the blessings God has given you... His love, salvation, your family, friends, health, provision.... and so much more!

Unapologetically, G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position