Renewed Faith




And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” Rev. 21:5

With the busyness of the holidays, added responsibilities, and ramped up obligations, we often lose sight of what's most important... our faith journey.  Speaking for myself, I have the security in knowing that God is ever present in my walk and with that understanding, I sometimes take for granted that I have an obligation to nurture and continually build on my faith and relationship with God. 

I appreciate Gods gentle reminders and loving nudges to get back on track... redirect our priorities, and set our focuses back on him. 

I dont believe in "New Years Resolutions"... but I do believe in setting goals and priorities.  My goal for this 20/20 year is focus. Focusing on hearing Gods word more clearly. Focusing on being lead by, and moving in the spirit and anointing of God. Finally. Focusing on helping others to renew their faith in God, and strengthening their walk.

Unapologetically, G


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position