Know Your Why!

There is a Christian comedian who did a presentation explaining how we know our purpose, our "What", and how we can easily demonstrate the skills, knowledge, and application of our "what". He added a caveat to it which focused in on the emotional connection of our "what" to our "why", which explained how our "why" should be the thing that takes our "what" to a whole new level.

This way of thinking applies so well to us connecting our "what" of GLORIFYING GOD to our "why". What are you defining as your "Why"? What is that thing that takes your "What" to a whole new level? I know that I can clearly identify my "Why"... its to honor God with my service each and every day of my life. Whether it is in my home, I will honor him and model that before my family. Whether at my job, I will honor Him by living my faith before others. Even when I am in a casual situation, my life, my words, my actions will reflect my "Why". Be mindful of your "what" and your "why". Be receptive to every opportunity to show it.

"But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”
Joshua 24:15

Be Blessed,
G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position