Praying Power

I am convinced that Satan got the word that God has a blessing on the way for me, my family and my Ministry.. Why do I say that? For the last couple of weeks everything and everyone close to me that could be attacked has been. 

Friendships... Attacked! 
Family... Attacked! 
Finances... Attacked! 
Health... Attacked!!!
Work Environment... Attacked! 
Peace of Mind... Attacked!
Ministry... Attacked! 

Mind you, I never said we were weakened by the Attacks. I am just calling the Enemy out! Know This!!!

"No Weapon formed against me shall prosper... "
I am not afraid because...
“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?”

I have not be weakened nor am I scared because...
"the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

I don't care what form you come at me with, you cannot stand …
”When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”

Even when the battle has weekend me, I won't flinch, run or submit…
“Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.”

The prize that lies before me is great…
”One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.”

When the battle heats up and it seems like there is more casualties that victors, I will find safety…
”For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.”

Even in the midst of my enemies, I will continue to give you praise…
”And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.”
Be Blessed, G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position