GET OUT OF THE FIGHT

As I began my morning devotion, I asked the Lord to help me with the many storms that I have been going through. God in his Infinite Mercy and Grace opened my eyes to see that we must get out of the fight and allow God to not only work on the person or situation we are battling, but to work on us.
We often let our past hurts, pains and open wounds dictate our actions. We find ourselves pounding away at others, praying to God to fix it, yet never getting out of the fight. God does not want to referee our problems and situations, He wants to make us whole. He wants us to walk away with a witness, a testimony, a story of redemption and healing. Choose today to get out of the fight.

Be Blessed, G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position