Won't He Do It?

Just like most African American Christians, I went to see "War Room", not once but twice. Each time I watched it, God revealed something new. I pondered for a while on how I could develop a prayer strategy for my family, friends, and loved ones. Being that I have such a large family and limited space in my home, a prayer closet is not an easy place to find. Being creative, I found a quite corner early in the morning to go to battle. I'm an avid journal writer, so my notes and prayers are stored there. I have found that taking that time, being specific in prayers, and just trusting God, in the last 48 hours, I have seen God work in miraculous ways. Additionally, one of my sons who is away at college has shared with me that he has repurposed part of His dorm room to be His War Room.
Take the time time pray specifically and earnestly about those people God places on your heart... And watch Him work it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position