Follow Your Dreams



As a Teenager God revealed to me that I was called to work with Youth and Young Adults. For over 30 years I have dedicated much of my life and time doing so.  As I've gotten older, I have realized that ministry opportunities will and do change. Still wanting to impact youth in Ministry, I prayed for direction. About a year or so ago, God gave me the vision of Called to Love Ministry. A Ministry to help youth workers to reach and change the lives of our youth. I have noticed that every opportunity that I have had to share my experiences, knowledge and wisdom with others, that God shows up in miraculous ways. I don't know what God has in store for me, but I am willing to go along for the ride. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Purpose is a Blessing

Be Careful How You Treat Others

Purpose: Perspective and Position